Thursday, April 30, 2015

Me and my beautiful little family.
Bula vinaka all my name is Vasiti Cava. I am from the beautiful island of Fiji in the South Pacific.  As you can see from the picture I am a mother of four, two boys and two girls ages ranging from 4 years-7 months old. I am majoring in Elementary Education and this year will be my last year.  I am the youngest of seven siblings.  We are all members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.  I served a mission back in Fiji Suva Mission from 2007-2008.

My hobbies are listening to music especially reggae, traveling and watching movies.  Since I love watching movies I have come to use this as a tool of spending time with my children but most of the time I just love to play with them.  I count myself blessed to have this great calling as a mother to my children.  It plays a big role in my major(Elementary Education).  It is a challenge and blessing to be wearing 3 hats like a student, mother and working, through these challenges I have come to appreciate what the world has to offer me in those areas.

In this class I hope to develop a skill that I wished I had learnt well from my mother.  I wanted to take this class so that I can develop a skill that will be a source of wealth in income for my family.  I know that it has a lot to offer me, the knowledge and skills to display in my future elementary classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment