Saturday, May 16, 2015

Lab hours 2

For the project I worked on during this lab hours, I had to add fur to the Red Robin and the black witch.  I used the needle to sew the fur to the dresses.  It was challenging especially trying to sew the fur to the dress for the first one but as I got to the second dress I was able to adjust what I did wrong with the first dress and improve from it.  Below you will see the picture of the Red Robin and the black witch.  For the black witch dress the zipper at the back of the dress was broken so I had to remove it before I could sew the fur around the neckline.  The reason why I did this is because I thought it would be easy for whoever will be replacing the zipper for the dress.  I am enjoying learning how to do this basic sew skills.  I used the razor blade.  I also helped Ingrid to clean up the storage room for the costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment